At A+ Educators, we care deeply about progress in education. Due to his position on raising standards for education in Arizona, including how school and students are measured, school funding, school choice and the Common Core, A+ Educators supports David Garcia for Superintendent of Public Instruction.
David Garcia has worked extensively with the public education system in Arizona:
- He served as the state Associate Superintendent of Public Instruction for Standards and Accountability
- Director of Research and Policy for the Arizona Department of Education
- Research analyst for the Arizona State Senate Education Committee
- Peer consultant for the U.S. Department of Education
- He currently trains our future teachers working as an Associate Professor in the Mary Lou Fulton Teacher’s College at Arizona State University.
Join us in putting Arizona students first by supporting David Garcia for Superintendent of Public Instruction.