iEngage: Increasing Student Involvement and Interest with 21st Century Tools
Our classrooms grow more diverse and technology-centered every day. Gain the knowledge and skills you need to engage your Digital Native students with the iEngage workshop. Specifically designed to help educators enhance their instructional practices, this workshop focuses on teaching methods to increase student engagement and knowledge retention with classroom iPad initiatives, basic iPad training and teacher productivity tools.
During this interactive one-day workshop, participants will:
• Discover iPad implementation techniques and tools that captivate and educate all students
• Gain hands-on instruction and experience
• Learn powerful iPad navigation techniques
• Download a suite of applications that can help save time and resources
• Explore a library of resources tailored to specific grade levels
• Leave with proven strategies and tools that can be implemented immediately in the classroom
• Receive one full year of customized support services through the A+ Educators NOW Channel
For more information on the iEngage workshop, please call 866.626.7556 to speak with an A+ Team Member.