iCoach Enhancing Teaching and Instructional Support
Technology provides unlimited opportunities and time effective processes for instructional coaching and teacher evaluation. A+
Educators iCoach offers administrators and education leaders the training and support they need to collect accurate data on classroom lessons. The corresponding analysis of instructional delivery makes it possible to effectively assist teachers with improving classroom instruction and student achievement.
iCoach provides administrators and instructional coaches with the tools for:
• Assessing the quality of teacher planning
• Assessing the quality of the teacher/learner interaction
• Accelerating the professional growth of a teacher by:
○ Facilitating self-analysis
○ Building upon strengths
○ Refining or improving instructional skills
With iCoach, administrators can learn proven skills for instructional coaching, including:
• Scripting lessons
• Analyzing lessons
• Formulating specific coaching objectives
• Planning and conducting instructional coaching conferences
• Conducting effective evaluations
iCoach is a proven system for increasing leadership skills, improving instructional practices, advancing student success and building stronger schools while meeting your teacher evaluation instrument needs. possible to effectively assist teachers with improving classroom instruction and student achievement.
For more information on iCoach. please call Karen Young at 866.626.7556.