iFocus: A Shared Vision for a Successful Future
FOCUS is a cloud-based software system that can be accessed through any device capable of connecting to the internet. The goal of FOCUS is to provide a common, data-driven language for teacher-led continuous improvement.
The FOCUS program expands the building administrator’s knowledge and skills by breaking a progression of improvement into manageable chunks with measurable SMART goals. The FOCUS continuum progresses from environmental factors through teaching and learning strategies through guaranteed and viable curriculum with the appropriate amount of rigor. It is a highly recommended process for districts and schools in need of improvement who are using the TargetED and/or Propel resources.
The FOCUS program uses proven strategies and methods for learning, teaching, and school management based on scientifically based research and effective practices, and used successfully in multiple schools. The theoretical base of Focus includes the Correlates of Effective Schools, Classroom Instruction that Works: Research-based Strategies for Increasing Student Achievement, and the results of a meta-analysis of classroom walkthrough data integrated into a comprehensive design with aligned components. These components are designed to help the school site focus on helping students meet standards and address the needs identified in a continuous assessment of the school’s needs.
iFocus is a two-day, non-consecutive workshop
- Learn a modern model for classroom walkthroughs that focuses on teacher involvement
- Explore revolutionary training patterns and proven methodologies
- Gain hands-on instruction and experience
- Get expert coaching on iPad incorporation in the school-wide improvement process
- Discover tips and tricks for easy navigation of the iPad device
- Receive one full year of customized support services through the NOW Channel
For more information on the iFocus workshop, please call 866.626.7556 to speak with an A+ Team Member.