iInspire: Leading the Way for School Improvement
Designed specifically for system and building administrators, iInspire is an interactive workshop that was created to help maximize school-wide productivity through powerful educational leadership. Participants learn proven strategies, tools and inspirational practices that serve to increase their staff and faculty’s knowledgeable use of interactive technologies, including iPads, iPods, interactive whiteboards, voting systems, video conferencing and laptops.
During this one-day workshop, participants will:
• Explore proven techniques for providing leadership that inspires teachers to make best use of a wide range of education technologies
• Gain a library of instructional support tools that enrich faculty meetings
• Download a suite of applications that can save time and resources
• Receive an educator’s resource library that can be distributed to teachers to aid them in developing proficiency with the technologies in their classrooms
• Gain hands-on instruction and experience
• Learn powerful iPad navigation techniques
• Receive one full year of customized support services through the A+ Educators NOW Channel
For more information on the iInspire workshop, please call 866.626.7556 to speak with an A+ Team Member.